If you’ve ever painted your nails, you know how frustrating it can be when you get nail polish on your skin. It’s almost impossible to avoid, and it can be such a pain to try and remove it. But don’t worry, there are some tricks you can use to prevent it from happening in the first place. Here are some of the best tricks for keeping nail polish off your skin while painting:
1. Use tape – Using tape can be a great way to keep nail polish off your skin while painting. Simply place a strip of tape around each finger before painting your nails. This will create a barrier between your skin and the nail polish, making it much easier to avoid getting any on your skin.
2. Apply a base coat – Applying a base coat before painting your nails can help to protect your skin from the nail polish. The base coat will act as a barrier between your skin and the nail polish, making it much less likely that you’ll get any on your skin.
3. Use a cuticle pusher – A cuticle pusher can help to keep your skin away from the nail polish while you’re painting. Simply use the cuticle pusher to push back your cuticles before you start painting. This will create a gap between your skin and the nail polish, making it much less likely that you’ll get any on your skin.
4. Use a brush – Using a brush to paint your nails can help to keep the nail polish off your skin. This is because the brush will allow you to paint in a more precise manner, making it much easier to keep the nail polish away from your skin.
5. Clean up mistakes immediately – If you do get nail polish on your skin, it’s important to clean it up immediately. This will help to prevent it from smudging or spreading, and it will make it much easier to remove.
By following these tips, you’ll be able to keep your skin free from nail polish while painting your nails. So next time you paint your nails, make sure to keep these tricks in mind.